1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Not getting any sound... But computer says my sound drive is working properly?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by hy0n, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hy0n

hy0n Thread Starter

Hi, I'm asking for your help to get my sound back. I'm not getting any sound from my speakers whatsoever, but when i checked my device manager, my computer says that my sound drive is working properly and is up-to-date on its driver. I recently lost my sound after installing a Logitec Quick Cam Pro 5000. What do I do?

2. super_islao

super_islao

do check your volume [might be muted or volume down]; likewise, check your audio connections

3. CapriAnupam

CapriAnupam

Look in BIOS if your onboard audio is disabled. Maybe got disabled by the webcam. Also look in sound properties for any discrepancy.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/782669