(Not Important-No Rush) WinXP GUI

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Omega_Shadow

Non-Important Question - My system is not crashing and I am not experencing any problems. This is an informational question only. Please assist those who are experencing system problems before answering

I am looking for programs that tweek, edit and modify WindowsXP's GUI and themes without causeing harm to my system. Any suggestions?

Omega_Shadow

...ok, maybe the whole first part of that post was alittle too much... Does someone have any suggestions. Or maybe a better part of the forum to place this question?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online