Not Receiving emails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Moff3

A friend is sending me emails quite regularly and I am not receiving quite a number of them. Some do get through and are of different size and content. She has deleted my address from her contact list and then replied to my email to her, to give the exact address in her contact list. Still it happens. I have checked my blocked address list and she is not on it. Where to now? :(

Do you use a web-based (view your email in the web browser) service or do you download your mail with Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail ?

Also, who hosts your email -- better yet, what is the domain of your email -- dont give the full name, just the part after the @ ( like 'yahoo.com' or 'earthlink.net')

Moff3

I use Outlook Express to veiw my emails. As far as I'm aware, there is no problem with my other contacts. My ISP @woosh.co.nz Cheers

What is the size of the emails your not getting? If they are to big then you or your friends email server may not be taking it but your friend should get a email back saying something.

Moff3

The emails are of various sizes. I am able to receive some that are quite large wmv from this person.

Moff3

I have been given further information from my contact. It appears that when a new name is added to her contact list another name "drops off" the list. My name, being the last one on, is usually the one to do so. Is there a limit of names that a contact list can have?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online