Not secure?

PattiS

I keep getting this on nearly all websites. Started about 2 weeks ago.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.healthcare6.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more.
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Help improve Chrome security by sending URLs of some pages you visit, limited system information, and some page content to Google. Privacy policy.

I tried to reset the clock and ran MS cleaner. I am prettty sure that this been addressed on here but I am unable to find it. I have Win 7 proffessional 2009 srvice pack 1 ? HP pro 3500 series ? Intel processor. This happens on Chrome or IE.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.. TY

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit, Build 7601, Installed 20140301154500.000000-420
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 4 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1799 MB
Hard Drives: C: 450 GB (141 GB Free); E: 14 GB (1 GB Free);
Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF, ver 3.20
System: AMI, ver HPQOEM - 1072009, s/n MXL3340G14
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Enabled and Updated

Last edited by a moderator:
If in fact you are running on SP1, you 're missing some very important security updates. SP2 and SP3. I would update immediately.

I've never allow any browser to collect or send data from my system. I turn all that off in each browser.

If you are under a "man in the middle attack" you will also see this warning message. Basically a mitm attack is where a attacker has made her pc act as a middleman for all your internet activities. Chrome and Firefox can detect that a site is not signed by the original site, because you are receiving your site content from the middle man. If resetting the system clock to the correct date and time does not resolve this, beware.

PattiS

If you are under a "man in the middle attack" you will also see this warning message. Basically a mitm attack is where a attacker has made her pc act as a middleman for all your internet activities. Chrome and Firefox can detect that a site is not signed by the original site, because you are receiving your site content from the middle man. If resetting the system clock to the correct date and time does not resolve this, beware.

Is that a virus?

PattiS

If in fact you are running on SP1, you 're missing some very important security updates. SP2 and SP3. I would update immediately.

I've never allow any browser to collect or send data from my system. I turn all that off in each browser.

I don't know how to turn them off. I know for a fact that the sites are good since one of them is my credit card site. I can get on it fine on my phone.

PattiS

I just checked MS site, no service pack 2 or 3 for win 7

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I can access that site with BOTH IE and Edge on a Windows 10, 2004 machine.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
In your first post why did you have to reset the Time ?

If you click on the link in my previous post #8 what happens ?

PattiS

When
In your first post why did you have to reset the Time ?

If you click on the link in my previous post #8 what happens ?
when i click on your link I still get the privacy error. As far s time reset, It was something I ead about on google that may help that situation that I am having due to a time lapse.

Google Chrome and Firefox warns you when the SSL on a website is not valid or expired.

What happens when you try using Firefox ?

PattiS

Google Chrome and Firefox warns you when the SSL on a website is not valid or expired.

What happens when you try using Firefox ?

I will have to try firefox. I will download it later since I have to go to work right now.
Did you set the time AND the date ?

I did , and I went back to check it now. I went to change date and time settings....it says that it is automatically set to sychronize with time-nw.nist.gov.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts