1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

not sure even what to ask...confused

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by dirtyjerztek, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtyjerztek

dirtyjerztek Thread Starter

what could i have possibly done?????

for some reason when i go to any myspace account on this computer, when i go to my homepage it is giving me a bunch of different codes and such with lines through everything rather then the usual commands and pictures.

it was working fine, and then i ran my adaware and clean up programs right for regular maintenence, then this???? i tried logging on my other cpu and its fine, i think i might have messed somethign up somehow in my cpu.

here is an example of what it shows me

Te1_Panel1 Wela> e1_ptUD ifImage" !!Vng>View My:
    View My:
    eft w225_Panel1 Wela> e1_ViewMyProfileHgrorLinka Profile | eft w225_Panel1 Wela> e1_ViewMyBlogHgrorLinka Blog

2. khazars

khazars

hi, welcome to TSG.

Download hijack this from the link below.Please do this. Click here:

http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/hijackthis_sfx.exe

to download HijackThis. Click scan and save a logfile, then post it here so
    we can take a look at it for you. Don't click fix on anything in hijack this
    as most of the files are legitimate.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/457966

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice