Not Sure If This Is Right Forum

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PQ2

After I installed CounterSpy2 and the latest version of Ad-Aware. I think I may have unwittingly deleted something that I shouldn't have following one the scans. My "animated" emoticons/smilies are no longer showing as being "animated" on my PC. That makes me sad. How do I fix this?:(

I think Adaware was doing its job of ridding your computer of potential bugs and deleted the program that animates your icons because it considers the program is spyware.

PQ2

Thank you Flag, but I want my smilies animated once again. How do I go about getting what was deleted by either ad-aware or Spy-counter back?

I'm not sure but doesn't Yahoo have animated icons you can download?

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
PQ2: You may enjoy your animated smileys, but some spyware, etc. may come with the enjoyment.

{redoak}

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online