Not sure what is happening.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ReDJeLLo1803

For some reason, my WMP will not play streaming video. When I download a video it will play it just fine, but when it comes time to stream, nothin happens. Usually just says "ready" at the bottom. I have tried it on many different pages, and on mozilla/IE. Nothing works streaming.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ryan

Unfortunately, I do not know the solution to your problem, since I don't use WMP 10. But I'm sure that someone else will be able to help you find a solution.

Under Tools on WMP click options then network, see what your streaming proxy settings are and also what file types you're able to play under file types.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online