Not sure where to start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

calvin-c

Banned
My wife came up with a new problem last night. First off, I haven't had a chance yet to check out her PC but right now I'm not even sure where to start. She says that when she gets a joke & wants to forward it to her friends Thunderbird fails on the 3rd address. She said it's happened with several emails, using several accounts (and one of the things I need to check is whether or not they all use the same SMTP server-you'd think I could remember this stuff since I set up her PC, but I can't) and sending to different addresses.

If she takes the address list & splits it into groups of 2 then she can forward it multiple times-no problem. But when she's got more than 2 addresses in the list, it fails. Any ideas what could be causing that?

Thanks.

Hi calvin-c,

Sounds to me like a configuration problem somewhere in Thunderbird.

-- Tom

calvin-c

Banned
I'm pretty familiar with T-Bird, or at least I thought I was, and I just can't think of any configuration settings that would do this. I checked the most common ones last night (Options) and tomorrow night I'll check the less common (about: config) but that'll take some time as I don't know what everything in there does.

If you can suggest which settings might do this I'd be most appreciative. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online