1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Not tips & tricks

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Rockn, Dec 4, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. Rockn

Rockn Thread Starter

How about putting in an area with helpful items like CAT5 pinouts and cabling, DOS autoexec and config.sys config for setting up a boot disk. A lot of things like this are pretty basic, but I think a lot of people have never worked with DOS or have never done their own cabling. It might be kind of an admin headache to set something like this up and maintain it, but I think it would be a great help...you could just point someone to it on your site. Maybe even a collection of links to good resources like these would help some people.

2. hewee

hewee

3. Rockn

Rockn Thread Starter

Never mind!

4. Rigazel

Rigazel

Hmm... your proposition is most intriguing.
    Indeed, one could find such knowledge as you mentioned to be very useful, as well as informative.
    How would you suggest this type of subject to be initiated Rockn.?
    Please, I am more than willing to understand the full extent of your intentions.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!