Notebook heats up with left mouse click ??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raji

I have noticed something that has been happening since I bought it but I didn't realized the origin till now, whenever I work in either excel or word and I press the left button of the mouse or touch pad to, for example move something or highlight a text line, the CPU takes about 100 % of the memory and accordingly the processor fan makes a lot of noise to remove heat (that's consistent though).

Raj

raji

I have Sony Vaio PCG-GRZ 630, Processor P4 2.4GHz mobile
512MB RAM
40GB HDD
CD-ROM DVD/CDRW
Monitor 15.1"
OS Win XP Home
NIC Ethernet 10/100: Build in
Modem Modem 56Kps
Video RAM 32MB

I am attaching a screen shot with this post. I'm waiting for your reply.

Raji

Attachments

raji

MATLAB is a mathematical equation solving/programming tool, like Fortran.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Does it have to be running all the time?

You may also have a look thru start, run, msconfig, startup tab to see what you can turn off from starting each time Windows loads.

It looks like an office problem and specifically excel..Try reinstalling.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online