1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Notebook problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by acervl, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acervl

acervl Thread Starter

I bought a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2020 about a year ago, and lately i have purchased an 42" LCD screen
    The LCD is HDTV set, which has a direct VGA input
    Anyways, the output to this screen via dual desktop, or just "monitor" wont work, under any resolution, and any frequency, i tried them all
    this is really strange, let me explain what does work.

1. if i connect my home pc, which has some lame 32MB built in graphic card, it works just perfectly(the LCD)
    2. if i connect my Amilo to the CRT screen of my home pc, it also works just fine
    the cable has been checked(i connected the pc using this cable)

I'm running Windows XP* Professional, Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600) with Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller(64MB)
    All drivers are up to date, even did a bios update

any suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488897

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice