1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nothing appearing under device manager.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by muncho_man2, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muncho_man2

muncho_man2 Thread Starter

Starting the other day, my fingerprint scanner has been appearing as not connected, under Network Connections none of my wireless, 1394, or local area connection are being displayed but yet i can still connect to the internet. When i plug in any of my peripherals like my flash drive and/or dock I am able to use the devices but they are not recognized. I opened device manager but it displays Nothing.

Any ideas of anything i can do to fix this issue??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537019

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice