Nothing appearing under device manager.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

muncho_man2

Starting the other day, my fingerprint scanner has been appearing as not connected, under Network Connections none of my wireless, 1394, or local area connection are being displayed but yet i can still connect to the internet. When i plug in any of my peripherals like my flash drive and/or dock I am able to use the devices but they are not recognized. I opened device manager but it displays Nothing.

Any ideas of anything i can do to fix this issue??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online