Nothing works

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aiyvie

It didn't start working it was this problem. I just left it alone for a while because I'd tried everything I could find. Id tried the chkdsk thing, bcdetit etc, which i tried again today with no luck still. But i will create another windows installation disk asap and let you know :)

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I am signing off good luck with it

One of the causes of such problems is the use of third party maintenance tools
registry cleaners and make it go faster programs are the kiss of death to Windows 10 - especially

I will check when I return to see how things are going

Re your last sounds as though it MAYBE a drive problem OR you have windows 10 installed UEFI and are booting the recovery drive on legacy BIOS
It would have been helpful to know at the start - that this problem has existed for sometime and what you had tried

Check in BIOS/UEFI your boot options

As I said good luck

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online