1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NOX App Player for Android

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Tremolo52, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Tremolo52

Tremolo52 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Al
    ...... Is lately being bundled with the offer of a program (segurazo antimalware/antivirus).... please be careful if installing Nox and be sure to deny the offerings. Segurazo is a vicious PUP at best, and took me quite awhile to get rid of it. It was placing manufactured problems, such as "Crashed Tabs" in my browsers, and a number of other things. If uninstalled, through the prog itself or other, it is capable of re-installing itself. Anyway, you need to get rid of that damned thing. Nox seems to be a very decent Android Emulator, but offering destructive trash like Segurazo through it, whether optional or not is absurd. I sent the same message through the Nox site, and their FB page... But do look up "Segurazo" and look at the problems it causes, and can be a real bummer to rid yourself of. I sent the info in a message to the Nox FB Page and to their online site.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235608

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice