NT4 BDC Login problem(s)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CyberThug

I have an old domain here (NT4). Correct me if I am wrong but if my PDC goes down my BDC should be able to authenticate any user logging in right!!?? Even in a different segment.

I have shut down the PDC as a test and tried logging in and was not able to access different servers in the domain. The BDC is located in a different location (segment) does the DHCP Manager have to be setup exactly like the PDC... is that the problem?? WINS and DNS is configured the same as PDC.

Help please!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online