1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NTI Backup ver 3

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by alexenjen, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexenjen

alexenjen Thread Starter

I just finished backing up with NTI backup 3.0.

setup: c:\ target drive
    d:\ backup drive

According to NTI; in order to restore from a hard drive on the same IDE cable. I have to create a (dos) bootable disk. I created one from NTI. It look's simple enough. 1. Chose the destination/target drive, which is your c:\
    2. Chose the directory where the backup file is located, which is my d:\. (that's where I'm stuck. I can see the d:\ from the destination/target menu. But I cant locate it from the backup menu.

If anyone's familiar with this program, please help. Or recommed another backup program. I would like to do backup to a hard drive.

thnx..

2. coyotehills

coyotehills

Have used NTI 2 & 3 - You are in the restore page? Backup from 'backup file'? Click on folder icon to right of 'backup file' Should be able to choose file from that popup screen. If not try catalog.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222314

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice