1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ntoskrnl.exe changed

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by cc2at1time, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cc2at1time

cc2at1time Thread Starter

ntoskrnl.exe changed shell32 dll user32 dll kernel32.dll avg says changed.....this is what a avg scan comes up with.....i had a trojan yesterday...seemed to set rid of all bad stuff adware and trojan ....scan after scan comes up clean except for this avg ..result.........what made me know something was wrong is when i tried to play avi it started normally but after a few seconds sound was all messed up and puter jamming up a bit...all seems to work ok till i try and play a movie or song......im running x/p sp2 pent 4 2.53 1 gig memory...sry for my not explaining this better as i am self taught on puter and obviously have limited knowledge....please help the trojan or whatever i had made it so i couldnt do a system restore....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/592678

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice