Number lock and side keyboard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kevinol

The number lock and side keyboard on my hp dv7t-1000 doesn't work. What gives?
I also had the synaptics – input – synaptics ps/2 port touchpad update failed. How do I get it to go again?

Thanks in advance

I have been able to use a usb keyboard when the keyboard on my laptop was giving me problems. If you can't borrow a keyboard to try, you should be able to buy one for $10 or less. You can then determine if the problem is the keyboard and not the computer or an OS problem.

BTW I replaced the faulty keyboard on my laptop with relative ease and at an economical cost.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online