number of licenses

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Taino2000

This is a planning topic, since I am unfamiliar with licensing, I just wanted to know.

for a small business of 100 computers each has windows7 Professional installed.

I have 3 servers
1 for web/ email
1 for database/ storage
1 for file/ print & applications

How many server licenses do I require to run this network?

Thank you.

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
I think you got that answered here:
http://forums.techguy.org/networking/1026784-using-domains.html

DoubleHelix said " Windows Server, also its own license. With 100 users, I suggest you have a chat with a Microsoft sales rep to check into volume licensing, support / software assurance, and possibly hosted services."

I think as the questions are linked you do need to discuss your specific configuration and needs with Microsoft.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online