1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Numerous Error Pop-Up Window Appears at Start Up

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by artistjohn, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. artistjohn

artistjohn Thread Starter

After I sign in to open my computer, when I try to open Yahoo or Google a pop-up Error box opens stating " IM32 FAX. DIL not found", when I press okay, a 2nd. window opens up saying " Please wait while Windows Installer configures a spare back up", at this point another window opens up and says " The features you are trying to use is on a network resource unavailable, and then said, click okay to try again, or enter an altenate path to a folder containing the installation package Spare BackUp msi in the box below, then when that doesn't work and I close the bos out, another pop-up opens saying ERROR 1706, then says " No valid source could be found for product Spare Backup, Windows Installer cannot continue.

Make a long story short, Its tireing closing these pop-ups all day, I tried twice to restore my system, but the restore point only went back a week, honestly, I wish I could just restore my computer to the day that I
    bought it, I have nothing for documents, is there are way to remove these pop-ups, or can I wipe out ever thing, then reload all the back up disk??
    Thanks, John

2. Rodeeze

Rodeeze

I would download these, Ad-aware personal, Spybot search an destroy, Spyware Blaster, and Tuneup Utilities 2008. Run all the scanners then go for a registry fix. I hope that helps a little. Im not exactly sure but Iv tried Evey program in the book and these are one of the best

3. artistjohn

I just paid to have a turn up the day a bought the computer through office depot, should I bring it back to them?

4. ryanjoachim

ryanjoachim

If it was within a couple weeks I believe they will attempt to fix any issue that may have arised from their tune up.

5. artistjohn

I want to thank all you computer geeks out there for supplying me with great information to fix my computer.

In the end I was told to try CCLEANER, its a free down load but they ask for donations, you don't have to give, anyway the free down load CCLEANER worked great, It gets rig of the nagging pop ups and the error windows in seconds, they also offer 1 other free down loads that help you clean up your computer when you want---Its easier than going into your own computer to do it, the name is: "DeFraggler", it works great.

Thanks, Artist John

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755619

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice