Numerous problems starting at same time

ratcrash

Hello ive been having so.e pretty severe issues with my pc that all started at the same time. fisrt thing that started it was playing no mans sky and the sound completely broke into just loud screeches and static. along with that came vertical lines in thumbnails and pictures (but no graphical problems in playing videos or games). more problems have been showing up as ive been trying to fix/figure out the cause for 3 days now. have tried fresh windows install, fresh windows install on diffrent drive, a gpu from another computer has the same issues, re installing drivers. i can give any specific info if you need it to help. im just broken at this point and need some help. thanks in advance for anyone that can help me.

windows 10, i7-7700k, gtx 1070, 32gb ddr4 3200.

crjdriver

Start by posting ALL of your exact system specs ie brand and model# for each of your parts. Include the exact pw supply you are running. Have you tested temps and voltages? If not, that is one of the very first things you do when troubleshooting. It is best to use the motherboard mfg's purpose designed monitoring software however since we have no idea what board you are running, it is impossible to tell you where to download this program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online