NVIDA GeForce 7300 LE age of empires 3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jbradley1984

im going to get a computer tommorrow and its either gonna be a dell xps 410 this is the specs i got from them
19" widescreen LCD monitor
Intel Pentium D 820 Dual-Core
2GB memory
320GB hard drive
NVIDA GeForce 7300 LE Video 256MB
13-in-1 media card reader
CD/DVD burner
Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
Combo TV tuner with remote control
Subwoofer speaker package

or its a dell inspiron 530 3 gb hard drive and radeon hd xd 2600 xt video card dont have all the info on this on

i was wanting to know which one would play games like age of empires that needs transform and lighting

i have a dell inspiron 530 s 1 gb hd g33/g31 express chipset 1.6 ghz
and it plays horribily....would either of the new systems make the gaming experience better

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts