1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NVIDA GeForce 7300 LE age of empires 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by jbradley1984, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbradley1984

jbradley1984 Thread Starter

im going to get a computer tommorrow and its either gonna be a dell xps 410 this is the specs i got from them
    19" widescreen LCD monitor
    Intel Pentium D 820 Dual-Core
    2GB memory
    320GB hard drive
    NVIDA GeForce 7300 LE Video 256MB
    13-in-1 media card reader
    CD/DVD burner
    Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
    Combo TV tuner with remote control
    Subwoofer speaker package

or its a dell inspiron 530 3 gb hard drive and radeon hd xd 2600 xt video card dont have all the info on this on

i was wanting to know which one would play games like age of empires that needs transform and lighting

i have a dell inspiron 530 s 1 gb hd g33/g31 express chipset 1.6 ghz
    and it plays horribily....would either of the new systems make the gaming experience better

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755925

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice