1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nvidia 7600 GS OC : s-video

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Wazabi, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazabi

Wazabi Thread Starter

Hi, I have a 7600 GS OC, and i noticed that i have a s-video adaptor that have Component color cable at the end. i know that i can plus those to a TV but, i want to know if i can plug my xbox 360 in this and play on my computer screen. anyone know something about this ? ( i guess that if i can plug it in a tv, it's an output, but maybe it's an input at the same time ? )

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Most video cards only support Video-out not Video-in. You would have to find out if your video card manufacturer has chosen, likely not, to include Video in.

3. Pengu

Pengu

you can try a hdmi to dvi cable i did that with my ps3 and it worked unless your monitor is a CRT not a LCD then it wouldn't have DVI. Some xbox 360's dont even have hdmi only component

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/842416

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice