1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

nvidia 91.xx drivers...

Discussion in 'Games' started by BiG-MaC904, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiG-MaC904

BiG-MaC904 Thread Starter

well, the problem is i can't get some games to run on the 91.xx drivers, like doom3 and quake 4. yet with older 8x.xx drivers i can run them just fine, quake closes as if it was a window's problem, and doom just shuts down with no error. i've check the console on quake 4 and it seems as if something is wrong with the opengl something or other, as it had errors while operating with them, it happens with all the 91.xx drivers, i've tried all the way up to 91.47, with and w/o overclocking. yet it always works with 81.xx drivers or w/e they are(idk exactly) is anyone else having these problems. amd opteron 170 oc 2.64, 2gigs corsair 1024-xlpro 2 2 2 5 latency's asus dual pci express mb(having a brain fart, cant member model, the 32 deluxe with heat pipes and no fans on mb) 2 evga 7800 gt's, enermax 600watt noisetaker. thx for ne help recieved.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!