Nvidia Control Panel doesn't work

nvidia control panel is no longer a desktop program and does not ship with driver package.

You can get it from Microsoft store, open MS store and check for updates.

nvidia control panel is no longer a desktop program and does not ship with driver package.

You can get it from Microsoft store, open MS store and check for updates.

That's actually only if you're using DCH drivers instead of Standard. You can actually still download standard drivers from nvidia that will have the normal control panel on startup but you would need to properly remove current DCH drivers / clean (with DDU) / reboot without the net connected to prevent the automatic MS update download of default drivers and already have your standard drivers ready. I actually have a guide on how to do this just not here. Here is the link for standard nvidia drivers.

Advanced Driver Search | NVIDIA

and for DDU

Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.3.4 (guru3d.com)

Thanks for sharing, makes sense because I stopped using standard drivers and didn't notice :)
Well you can use DCH but the fact that you have to get the CP at the MS store with DCH drivers is absolutely stupid. As you know and I know tweaking the CP for IQ, default RGB or yCB, color profiles is essential for any real gamer you want things to look the absolute best that can and you do not want to depend on having to DL the CP from the MS store you want in to be in proper startup mode and in your right-click-dekstop mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.