1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nvidia Geforce 2 HELP PLEASE H E L P!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Prince Cairo, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince Cairo

Prince Cairo Thread Starter

I have got a major problem it is really screwed up my system you see i have a Geforce 2 mx 400 and my computer is running under a windows xp now the prob. is that i cannot activate my display driver or geforce video card or how you wanna call it. you see the thing is if i do i get a flikkering screen that turn off and on and i cannot play any freakin games either so that really sucks cause i got some hot games like hitman 3 contracts and spidy 2. ANYWAYS i got downloading some drivers all over the internet, the nvidia official homepage, driverguide.com i got a little over a 100mb on nvidia geforce 2 drivers on my comp. now the thing is that one did work i was happy and i thought it would stay that way but CRAP it didn't so i thought f***k it i am going to re install windows xp yeah why not so i did like 7 times and every time i did it showed the windows xp logo and it freezes into a black screen with a little white dot in the upper left corner now i lost a lotta files during those attempts so i dont want that to happen again SO PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME CAUSE I DONT NO WHAT TO DO OR WHAT TO FIX IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING BOUT THIS PROBLEM I BEG BEG BEG :eek: YOU TO HELP ME

thanks a bunch!!!! (y) :D

windows xp
    geforce 2 mx 400
    is there anything more ya wanna know? talk to me? email me if you got anything [email protected]

a desperete desperado in need guys! help a brother out!!

[email protected]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/259123

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice