1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NVidia Geforce 6200

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rabidgrunt, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rabidgrunt

rabidgrunt Thread Starter

Well i've had this video card for about 10 months, recently my Steam launcher has been telling me my drivers are out of date. I have also been working on my computer to try to fix a few quirks, in the process i had the brilliant i dea to go on a hunt for new drivers. The Nvidia site told me to go to Add/Remove hardware and remove the old drivers, so i did, when i try to reinstall the new drivers nothing happens...i click on the .exe i downloaded straight from the site but it does NOTHING. I would really appreciate it if someone could lend a hand. :(

Right now I'm running off my onboard card and its a huge pain, is there anything i can do?

2. Sir_Ventt

Sir_Ventt

yes i did have a 6200 LE and i had the same thing come up but alsong as the drivers i had still worked i didnt touch it :D. one of the best rules for anything. if its not broken dont fix it :D

3. Sir_Ventt

Sir_Ventt

What O/S do you have?

4. rabidgrunt

Okay so i found my installation disc and it is back to normal, but ive always had one thriving question...where is the gamma/brightness options for nvidia cards? Ive never been able to find them : /

5. Sir_Ventt

Sir_Ventt

You should be able to find it in Contol panel, Nvidia Nview desktop manager.

6. rabidgrunt

I chcked there and didnt see anything about gamma...

7. Elf-stone

Elf-stone

Look under Color Correction. (y)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/589793

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice