Nvidia Geforce Fx5200

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

burger_khmer

Hello!!!.......
I got a problem with my VGA driver NVIDIA GEFORCE FX5200.
Now Im using WindowXP sp2 with Nvidia vga 32mb.It's too small, so i like to upgrade to 128mb.
I already had Nvidia 128mb, but when i plug into my pc it doesn't work!!!!!!!!. The WindowXP doesn't know the driver. Could you help me please, how can I download the driver for Nvidia Geforce fx5200.
Thank you.

burger_khmer said:
Hello!!!.......
I got a problem with my VGA driver NVIDIA GEFORCE FX5200.
Now Im using WindowXP sp2 with Nvidia vga 32mb.It's too small, so i like to upgrade to 128mb.
I already had Nvidia 128mb, but when i plug into my pc it doesn't work!!!!!!!!. The WindowXP doesn't know the driver. Could you help me please, how can I download the driver for Nvidia Geforce fx5200.
Thank you.
Kiwi's solution will make things work but before you do it could you please explain us some things?

Before adding the new 128MB card did you remove the older card's drivers? What card is this 32Mb one? While using this 32Mb card you had nvidia's drivers like forceware or you had the card's manufacturer's drivers that came with the card's cd?

In any case you did not remove the old drivers do it and then reinstall your new one. If things don't work even then follow Kiwi's link.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts