1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NVIDIA Geforce MX 440

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jb123, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jb123

jb123 Thread Starter

hey all...trying to use my sony wide screen exclusively for my monitor..it does the display in clone mode just fine but the dimensions are off,vert and horiz.. as it is blown out a bit larger on the tele screen and cant see all corners etc.any experience on how to adjust the mx settings to accomodate my wide screen ?? ive tried adjusting the monitor view sizes,resolutions and i`m stumped without pulling in all icons and shrinking IE window sizes.thanks in advance.

2. loserOlimbs

loserOlimbs

You should have at least one 16:9 resolution in your control panel> display properties.

3. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    But you may need to download the latest Nvidia display drivers: http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.98.html

Older drivers may not have a widescreen resolution, nor would the generic Microsft XP provided GeForce4 driver which offer only basic settings.

4. jb123

jb123 Thread Starter

actually i finally found it in the nvidia settings, after like 2 yrs of having it...it let me blow secondary size larger or smaller...thanks fr the replies !

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/449327

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice