1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

nvidia quadro k620 dual monitors

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Paul.shankar23, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Paul.shankar23

Paul.shankar23 Thread Starter

Hello Everyone,
    I want to connect my two lg 25um65 p monitors with nvidia quadro. quadro k620 has two ports 1 x DP and 2 x DVI... i can easily connect one monitor by DP Cable but for 2nd monitor i am using vga cable with DVI Converter to attach.... but 2nd monitor is still black... im restarting it...but useless.... in nvidia settings it is showing 2 monitors (1. LG Electronics LG Ultrawide, 2. Digital Display)

PC Configuration...
    Processor - i7 6th gen.
    Motherboard : Gigabytes H170M-D3H
    Ram : 32GB
    Graphics Card : NVIDIA QUADRO K620

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Did you enable the second monitor in Windows or in the NVidia Control Panel? Extended is the option you probably want.

Aside from that make sure the monitor is set to the correct input, VGA in your case.

You can also verify the monitor itself works but switching it over to the DisplayPort cable.

3. Paul.shankar23

Yes i did that too... i extended it several times but no result... someone told me that i should update nvidia driver.. i updated that but still not working. one more thing when i am connecting card DVI to Monitor DVI by VGA...its automatically switching it to HDMI 1...but no signal again....
    cant understand what is the problem... should i buy DVI cable... ?

4. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    You can buy a DVI cable if the monitor has a DVI input.

HDMI 1 is not the correct input, have you manually tried changing it to VGA?

Have you tested the non-working monitor in place of the working monitor?

5. Paul.shankar23

nope i didnt try to changing it VGA.... and yes i tested non working monitor... when i place it... it works...
    I think i should buy DVI cable and check it again....can you prefer me one...?

6. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Pretty much any DVI cable is as good as the next, find the cheapest one locally and buy it.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1171025

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice