1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nvidia Soundstorm Apu On Asus E Deluxe ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Felony 301, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felony 301

Felony 301 Thread Starter

Hi I Have A Home Theatre System Which I Use Fo Xbox Fo Dolby Digital Sound. The Question Im Askin Is If This Mobo Comes With A Coaxial Output Or Optical Out Fo Dolby Digital Sound. I Kno Most Mobos Use Optical But Im Already Using Da Only Optical Port On My Reciever Fo Xbox And I Was Wondering If This Mobo Uses A Coaxial Fo Sound Too Or If Any Mobo Out There Uses Coaxial Fo Surround Sound With The Certified Soundstorm Apu. I Was Goin To Upgrade My Cpu So Im Upgrading My Mobo Too So I Figured I Go With Da Ones With Da Only Sound Processing Unit That Does Dolby Digital Real Time So I Can Use My Home Theatre Speakers.i Had A Fortissmo Iii But It Gives Me Too Many Problems In Y Games As I Previously Asked Fo Any Help But I Guess Its Hopeless. Any Info Would Be Good. MOBO IM LOOKIN AT IS ASUS E DELUXE. IF THERE IS OTHER MOBOS WITH COAXIAL PLEASE TELL ME . THANK U

My Specs
    Amd Athlon Xp 2000+ Originally Compaq S3000nx
    Switched Da 256 Ddr 2100 To A 512 Ddr And Sold 256
    Have Ati Radeon 9600 Pro

2. brianF

brianF

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218947

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice