1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nvidia windows kernal model driver 327.02

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by karenwby, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karenwby

karenwby Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770S CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 16320 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 610M, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 1886773 MB, Free - 1770178 MB; D: Total - 19087 MB, Free - 2337 MB; F: Total - 305242 MB, Free - 42756 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 2ADC
    Antivirus: Norton Security Suite, Updated and Enabled

The software I use almost exclusively is Microsoft Word, InDeSign and PhotoShop. I don't do any gaming. I do watch movies, either Netflix or insert my own dvds.

My computer is crashing with greater and greater regularity. How can it be fixed so it doesn't do this? Sometimes the screen basically "blips" and I get this message: Displaay driver NVIDIA windows kernel mode driver version 327.02 stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Other times the screen freezes and I can't do anything until I unplug the computer from the wall, plug it back in, and push the start button on the top of my monitor.

Today the screen "blipped" at least a dozen times, and completely crashed three times, all within less than 18 hours: 7am to 2:30 am.

Please tell me what to do, and please know I am no techy, so in basic English, please.

THANKS SO MUCH!

Karenwby

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1132400

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice