1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Nvview.exe Problems Now Comp Keeps Crashing

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by edbly, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edbly

edbly Thread Starter

Hi,

I have a problem in that my computer has just started crashing over the last two days or so.

Prior to this on the 7th march I started getting error messages like nvview.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience, iexplore.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. And more recently, winlogon.exe encountered a problem and needed to close.

I have had a look in my virus checker history and event viewer and the first instance of nvview having a problem was minutes after AVG found
    Syn64_org[1].htm which it describes as Virus found JS/Downloader.Agent.

nvview.exe has encountered a problem every day since !!!

Anyone any ideas ???

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!