NxCooking.DLL error??????? Not a windows image?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Eclip

The application or DLL c:..Program Files..Ubisoft..Tom Clancs Rainbow 6 Vegas..Binaries..NxCooking.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette

What the hell is this???

Eclip

A no cd crack? nope I have the CD, nm i fixed it, I had to make a new short cut and replace the .exe with a different one.

Reason I asked is that when I searched Google for that .dll file, there were a few posts related to no-cd cracks. These are illegal, and hence we could not have helped you if that was the case.

It's good to hear that you're not 'one of those people'. Cheers! :D

Eclip

I know, I searched for it also and thats all that came up was warez sites and stuff like that, but its all fixed now.

BTW if anyone wants a review on the new Rainbow 6 Las Vegas, its worth the $50 if your computer can run it, the system req's are CRAZY!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts