1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

oblivian quest glitch??

Discussion in 'Games' started by PISTON, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PISTON

PISTON Thread Starter

was doin a quest for the dark brother hood where i must kill J'Ghasta in bruma, says he can be found in his house. well the marker leads to his house then in the house it stays pink and leads to the corner of the house. well ive searched that place inside out! and there is no life forms within. anyone else run into this problem?

2. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

I'm guessing you are missing something ... namely a hatch

He can be found in his secret training room underneath his stairs. The entrance is a hatch underneath several rolls of cloth.

3. Jones

Jones

Here's what I've been able to find about this quest:

"J'Ghasta lives in Bruma, three doors south of the East Gate. Pick the lock, go
    downstairs and look for a trapdoor somewhat hidden behind the staircase."

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536502

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice