oblivian quest glitch??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PISTON

was doin a quest for the dark brother hood where i must kill J'Ghasta in bruma, says he can be found in his house. well the marker leads to his house then in the house it stays pink and leads to the corner of the house. well ive searched that place inside out! and there is no life forms within. anyone else run into this problem?

I'm guessing you are missing something ... namely a hatch

He can be found in his secret training room underneath his stairs. The entrance is a hatch underneath several rolls of cloth.

Here's what I've been able to find about this quest:

"J'Ghasta lives in Bruma, three doors south of the East Gate. Pick the lock, go
downstairs and look for a trapdoor somewhat hidden behind the staircase."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online