OC'ing a Phenom II X3 7200

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

designedsilence

Hello,

I recently made a small upgrade from an original phenom to a Phenom 2 BE 2.8ghz. I have an ASUS M2A-VM motherboard that allows me to change OC from there but I am unable to do so. I was able to upgrade my old phenom to 2.4ghz from 2.2 but now when I try any OC'ing with the new processor I do not even get a post. I even reset the bios defaults and chaning the frequency to 240 which would under clock it to 2.4 ghz. I just wanted to see what happened and I also did not even get a post. The only time it will boot is if everything is on default settings. Any ideas here? Thanks in Advance!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts