OCR Software that Auto-Populates Data into Excel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SJK75

I have 500+ photocopies of checks (hard copies). Some of these checks have been copied individually (1 per page) while others have been copied together with three or four checks on a single page. All the data from these checks needs to be inputted into our org's CRM (Salsa), with the data from each individual check separated into individual constituent entries in the database.

I can either take this giant stack of photocopies and manually enter all the data--check by check--into the database, or I can find some OCR software that will scan the hard copies, parse out the data from each check, and auto-populate a file that can then be imported into the CRM (excel, etc.).

I'd obviously prefer the latter. How can I do this? Please Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online