New Odd adware not being detected by Malwarebytes or Avira

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CaptainCrape

For a little while now I have had an Adware problem, though it seems to have gotten worse recently. I have run multiple scans with Avira and Malwarebytes but so far nothing has been detected. I have also looked over my list of programs and it seems to be fine. Below is a link containing images adding context to my problem. I have already tried reinstalling my browser (Google Chrome) and that hasn't worked either. I also used to have a similar problem on my Phone, though it seems to have gone away with a simple re-installation of Google Chrome. I am very careful on the internet and most of the time these ads pop up they do so on random websites.

For more context: http://imgur.com/a/NOKXv

Also, I am using a Windows 10 64-Bit Desktop PC.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online