Odd/corrupted looking photo in Temp folder?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CrystalHorse

I drew a picture in paint tool SAI a few weeks ago. I set it as my windows profile photo due to boredom. A few weeks later, after my friends had gotten done clearing out some malware (I only downloaded that one thing...) with Avast, Ccleaner, and manually as well (This was all done over teamviewer, one of them is in IT) I was trying to save a picture, and it had already opened the temp folder as a file location. Nothing's wrong, except I see this odd corrupted version of my windows profile photo. I opened it for further investigation. The main part of it, which was dark grey, had turned neon pink/magenta. It was also all pixelly. I deleted it (as the friends I mentioned earlier told me to) and nothing has happened since then.

I am using windows 7 on an HP laptop.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online