Odd email attachment problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cybernia_nyc

I have a friend who, when he tries to email an attachment that is maybe 3-4 megs it never arrives and it doesn't get bounced back to him. I had my provider check to make sure everything was hunky dory on my mail server. It is. They sent me a large attachment test file and I sent one to me from a separate account and they both came through.

My friend says I'm the only one this happens with. He's using Verizon DSL.

Any ideas? where do the emails go if they don't get bounced back? Is it something on his end?

Thanks

That's why I use Gmail, my friend. :) I can hook anyone up with an account, if you'd like. Gmail is on an invite-only basis.

cybernia_nyc

I can set my own size limit and it's curentlly set at 50MB. And I just found out tonight that I don't get any email with an attachment from a Verizon account. Three people sent me emails w/attachments and I received none of them.

cybernia_nyc

i'd like that. thanks. i don't get them. they are offering all kinds of ways to get gmail and it's still in beta and you still need an invite?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online