Odd multimedia port problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fatherbigj

I have a Medion computer (bought at Best Buy) and it comes with the Media port, a slot for everything, XD, SD, USB, whatever you need. Well the other night my computer just reset itself in the middle of a game. Now my media ports do not read anything and my usb ports go in and out of reading something, this makes it really hard for me because I am a car salesman and I take pictures of the cars and post them online, I cant do this if I cant get the pictures from camera to computer, please help me!

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Turn the system totally off, removed the power plug from the wall for at least a couple of minutes, then fire it back up again. See if it gets it's mind right.

If not, open Device Manager and see if there are any errors detected. Do the other USB ports on the back of the computer operate normally?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online