ODI help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cahallyburton

Hi. Really not sure where to start here, so will just jump in. I'm running AOL PLUS powered by DirecPC (connected via satellite. My OS is Win 98.

When I try to install the modem software, I get an error saying that there's a problem with a driver and that setup will not continue.

Under my Device Manager, there's a "?" beside "Existing ODI driver". I go through the process of updating until the system asks for a Novell Netware Dos disk in order to install "ipxodl.com",

The problem: I did not receive Novell software disk with my computer...which I purchased from an independent retailer which has since closed.

My questions: Is the ODI driver likely the problem in my being unable to install the satellite modem's software? If so, where can I purchase the Novell disk I need?

Thanks so much! :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online