OE 5 Contact list not connecting to address book file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Geercom

I assume that what shows up in my contact list in bottom left area of Outlook Express 5 under local folders section is taken from the same file that serves up my address book email addresses. One day this section just went blank and now if I add addresses in contacts it shows up in address book but not in contacts.

All I really need to know how to do is reset the path from contacts to the file that serves up the address book and I'll be fine.

So which one of you is the e-mail guru anyway? :)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Our e-mail gurus live in the web and mail forum. Hit the report button on your post and ask that this get's moved there. You should get it cleared up faster there.
Good luck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online