1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OE5 tab function changed

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by margs, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. margs

margs Thread Starter

I first noticed when I start an e-mail after entering the name of the recipient I use the tab key to go down to the subject and then when filled in I use the tab key to get to the body of the letter. Now when I press the tab key if I am in OE it takes me to the in-box list page. I can't think of anywhere to change the function of my tab key unless it is starting to act up and this is it's action from being worn out.
    Also I noticed when not in OE the tab function has changed. If I have any windows minimized they maximize when I use it as a toggle key would be used.
    Any ideas how to revert to the "next line function" I was enjoying before?

2. margs

margs Thread Starter

The Tab key seems to have reverted back to it's original function. Could have been from a reboot although I think I had done that. Anyway I seemed to have had the problem fixed now. Thanks for the chance to ask.

3. angel

angel

I see that all the time and it drives people crazy! It's usually just a stuck Alt key or something. If it happens again, tap them a few times - should go away.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222337

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice