1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

oe7 acting strangely

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by sl60, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sl60

sl60 Thread Starter

When I click on an inbox message, a reply window or a copy of the message in a new window pops up at the same time. This happens not every time, but intermittently.

Also, periodically when I delete messages (using the delete button), it will delete the selected message, plus the one beneath it.

I regularly delete the Deleted Items file and keep the Sent File pretty clean, and recenly I went through my Inbox and moved any big files that I want to save to a folder on the hard drive.

Any ideas what's going on?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1015941

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice