Oem 8500le DOES have lowered clock rate. Still worth it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

innus

Is it still worth getting this -Sapphire ATI RADEON 8500LE Chipset(PAL, W/O 2nd RAM DAC, 128MB, 250/200, DVI, TV-Out) even though it doesn't have the second ram dac and slower clock rate than normal? (250/200 apposed to 250/250)

I really want a 8500LE or 9000pro, and this is one of the best offers I have found (£80 from tekheads.co.uk). Is it worth getting this card, or should I keep looking for a 250/250 version?

Thanks, Innus

For that amount of money, I would suggest getting a NVidia Geforce4 TI4200.
The MSI has a default core/memory speed of 250/550 and I've been able to get it up to 320/655 which would be over or close to the speed of a $250+ TI4600.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online