1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Off LIne pop up error when online

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Verylost, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verylost

Verylost Account Closed Thread Starter

Ok this getting very annoying and can t find a fix on my own; so turning to the smart ones here.

Using vista hp 32 bit i.e. 7.0 and every time i try to get to a web site i get a pop up error saying that i am now working offline but i am still online and in the drop downfile menu off is clicked sometimes and other times it is and it doesn t matter for i am always online never offline,

Tryed malwearbytes and superantispywear and Hi Jack this; was told theirs something in advanced somewear in vista a box i can click the box to disable going offline but can t find it and used sys restore hoping if i go back several days that would fix it but so far i have no luck ! ?

So what now i so need a fix to shut down the pesty your off line errors.

Need Help Please; error never ends fingers crossed .

2. pip22

pip22

Internet Explorer has it's own internal "Offline" mode which you can select without physically being offline.
    This allows you to effectively "disconnect" your web-browser from the Internet for such tasks as, say, constructing a website, without disconnecting any of your other internet-related tasks (emails, program updates etc.).

If you do not want Internet Explorer to be offline, click File on the menu bar and make sure "Work Offline" is not ticked. Click "Work Offline" to remove the tick if necessary.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1050191

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice