1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

office 2000 page setup problems

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by popcorn, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. popcorn

popcorn Thread Starter

I bought a new lap top with vista home basic - un-installed the office that came with it and installed my old office 2000 - seems to work except I do not have page setup option under the file menu - so can not change to landscape format- do I have to purchase the vista home premium - or a new office??

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    It appears that your Office install was NOT complete, try doing a repair on the Offcie.
    It has been a LONG time since I use Office 2000, I believe that there was are repair under Help.

3. popcorn

popcorn Thread Starter

Thanks! As a teacher I can't really afford to upgrade - and the 2000 works find for my needs - so you saved me a lot of time and money! Thanks!

4. popcorn

popcorn Thread Starter

I forgot to say it worked!

5. vicks

vicks

As an educator, you might want to check with the companies who make the software programs you want/need. Many of them offer BIG discounts to students/instructors.]
    Good luck
    Vicks

6. idowindows

idowindows

Vicks is absolutely correct.

I get my stuff from www.academicsuperstore.com

You may have to jump thru some hoops to get registered in their system but once that's done - plenty of savings.

Best of luck.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647519

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice