1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Office 2000: Work Installation Problem / Excel Read-Only Problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by PHIL JONES, Apr 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHIL JONES

PHIL JONES Thread Starter

I CANNOT LOAD WORD 2000. WILL NOT TAKE ALL 25 DIGETS OF PRODUCT CODE IT ASKS FOR.
    2)MY SPREADSHEET GOT TURNED INTO A READ ONLY DOC. HOW CAN I TURN IT BACK TO A REGULAR SPREADSHEET I CAN WORK WITH.

2. Melissa

Melissa

For your Excel issue: Find the file in Windows Explorer, right click it and go to properties. Uncheck the Read Only box. If this does not work, open the spreadsheet in Excel and do a "Save As" and rename the document or overwrite the existing.

3. stepheno

stepheno

Welcome to the board -

1. Are you loading from single app or part of Office?

2. Are you trying to input the correct code?

3. How many blocks of how many spaces is it asking for and how many does Word have?

[​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/41717

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice