Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Office 2003 Outlook 2007 HTML email Merge Problem

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  greggo3 
#1 ·
I've seen this issue on other postings but have not seen the answer yet.

I have Vista, Outlook 2007 and Office 2003.

1. I have been trying to send an email merge (works fine on my other XP machine with office 2003) in HTML. I can send a merge in text, but the HTML option yields nothing. I purchased outlook 2007 because Msft Mail was not working either. I am about to throw out outlook 2007 and try to downgrade to outlook 2003 to see if this option works as it does on my XP machine. Any ideas before I totaly frustrate my wife by reloading her software again?

2. When the "text' email merge is initiatied, I get a message for each mail that asks me to accept that another program is trying to send an email. This seems to happen for each email which could really be a problem for several hundred emails. I have tried turning off the firewall but the box still appears. This whole Vista thing is making me crazy. I have to reconfigure my outlook 2003 and transfer the list of names and the word doc to my xp laptop just so I can send the mail merge. What is the setting to turn this off?

I am wondering why I paid for Vista, and the Oulook 2007 sw. Sorry, just frustrated. This should not be so difficult.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.